All information and advice published or made available through the healthylivingco.com.au website are not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided in this web site is at the reader’s discretion. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the information on this web site. We makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through the healthylivingco.com.au web site regarding treatment, action, or application of any information discussed within. We are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this web site or eBooks and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES DISCLAIMER
- Recommendations and protocols for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate health care.
- The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your health care practitioner prior to using the recommendations given.
- None of the provided information intends to replace or over-rule any medical treatments, but is rather designed to complement and enhance results of such procedures.
- Proper, professional health care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a health care practitioner and/or specialist, ASAP.
- Make your current health care practitioner aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any negative interactions with any medications you are taking.
- If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you absolutely must work with your medical practitioner before discontinuing any medication or altering any medication regimen.
These statements apply to all supplements, services and products listed on the healthylivingco.com.au website and/or products, services and supplements sold directly via the our website.
By ticking the box for this disclaimer before the purchase of any products, services and/or supplements on the checkout page, supplied by Healthy Living Co, you are agreeing that you are aware of these implications. As such, you are willing to take full responsibility for all decision or action you are choosing to take and will not have any claim or proceed with any legal action against the supplier or hold the Healthy Living Co or any associated representatives of the business responsible for any complications.